How to get Pregnant Fast
Every woman feels great about her pregnancy even just a little thought about getting pregnant or having a baby in her life makes her so happy however on the other hand she develops some fears as well because of the great responsibility of nourishing a new life other than the husband and whole family. However, finally she makes her mind for welcoming, caring and nourishing a little baby in her life. Planning pregnancy helps couples to get free of extra struggles of the life especially related to the baby and mother.
Now days, women are very conscious (especially working women) about their pregnancy and properly decide that when they want to be pregnant. In case of planned pregnancy, women should know that how they can be pregnant fast according to their plan. Generally, it happens that when you want to be pregnant, it does not occur and we get fed up. Here I have mentioned below some tricks which let you know all that how to get pregnant fast or how to conceive fast soon after trying to start:
Tips for Getting Pregnant Fast
- Arranging a counselling with your doctor for the genetic testing is great way to have a successful pregnancy without any risk or delay. It helps in resolving any genetic health issues immediately and makes possible getting pregnant fast.
- Start noticing your ovulation period which I think is a big woman secret for getting pregnant fast. Go for the sexual intercourse with your partner when you start ovulation as during this time your ovary is ready to release a healthy egg which has full chance of meeting with the sperm.
- It is very fact that every woman do not ovulate during each menstrual cycle so sometimes it may be disappointing. However, if you have regular periods and sex, ovulation becomes normal.
- Plan your sex during the most fertile days of the month to get pregnant fast. Always notice that a sperm may survive three to six days in women body however an egg may survive only for a day so you need to have regular sex all through the fertile days.
- Also notice that your partner does not ejaculate more than once a day during your fertile days in order to get high quality, live, healthy, strong and active sperms. If your partner ejaculates more than once a day then there is fear of semen with dead and inactive sperms which disappoint you in getting pregnant fast.
- In order to get healthy and active sperms, your partner must cut back on the alcohol drinks, tobacco, smoking, drugs it reduces testosterone level thus lessens sperm counts and quality.
- Healthy diet plan for both of the partners (food having key nutrients like zinc, calcium, folic acid, vitamins C, D, iron, vitamin B12 and etc) enhances quality and counts of the sperms and eggs.
- To get high quality sperm your partner should avoid hot tub bath and saunas as heat more than normal body temperature may kill sperms.
- Try to get pregnant within your fertility age fertility level of women declines as they get older over 35.
- High stress level is harmful for both of the partners as it actually interfere with the ejaculation and ovulation so it is best to avoid any kind of stress in life and start trying to have a happy family.
- Set your goals for healthy daily routine and lifestyle with healthy living and habits. Start doing some exercises on daily basis and balanced diet to get ideal weight and maintain body organs functioning.
- Start taking proper sleep during night at least for 8 hours which would help you to reduce stress level, enhance fertility level and other body organs functioning.
- Start taking foods rich in folic acid, calcium, iron, vitamin D, protein or vitamins supplements recommended by the doctor to fulfil the need of body and get prepared for the healthy pregnancy.
- Female orgasm (means sexual excitement during intercourse) is very necessary to get pregnant fast as female orgasm enhances muscle contractions in the vagina and cervix which helps in pushing the sperm in upward direction to the cervix.
- It is best to stay for at least half an hour in the bed on back side after having sex to allow sperms to go up in the uterus and fallopian tubes. In the same time avoid going to bathroom for toilet as it may led all the sperm out of the vagina.
How often should a Couple Engage in Intercourse in order to conceive?
It is not necessary that having regular sex would surely lead to get pregnant however proper and regular sex enhances the possibility of getting pregnant. The only way to get pregnant successfully is sex during fertility days. A woman, who cannot identify her fertility period, must involve in the regular sex (at least once a day or three to four times a week) to enhance her chances of getting pregnant. However, regular sex enhances the fertility level in both partner and quality of sperm and ova. A woman may have her fertility period for at least six days every month during which a woman may ovulate an egg.
Ovulation period may be larger or shorter depends on the length of the menstrual period among women. A woman having 28-days menstrual cycle means menstruating after every 28 days in the month, she has higher chance ovulating in the middle of her cycle means between 12 to 16 days. A woman having menstrual cycle less than or more than 28 days, she may ovulate accordingly.
You may identify your ovulation days by observing some important signs such as increased vaginal discharge which is stretchy egg white called fertile mucus. Little discomfort in the belly, feeling of being more sexy, little rise in body temperature and wet underwear are some other signs of ovulation as well.
Positions to get Pregnant Fast
Some important positions during the sexual intercourse plays great role in getting pregnant fast. Getting pregnant is very normal and easy phenomenon however in order to get healthy and advance baby, it needs to be planned very effectively to avoid fusion of weak sperm or ova. So, planning sexual intercourse using some effective positions during fertile days helps in getting same.
Using comfortable and effective positions during the intercourse helps the male sperm to get deposited as near as possible to the female cervix which enhances the chance of sperm to enter to the uterus and fallopian tube to get fused with the ova cell. Best position to get pregnant helps in limiting the amount of male sperm into female cervix by preventing the back flow of sperm out of the vagina.
Woman hip should be positioned in the way during the intercourse which provide enough time for sperm to swim upward in cervix. Some of the positions helping in getting pregnant fast are mentioned below:
- Missionary Position: It is the position in which man become on the top and considered as the best position for getting pregnant as it allows deepest penetration of male sex organ into the vagina and helps sperm to get deposited as close as possible to the cervix.
- Elevated Hip Position: Elevated hip (with the help of pillow behind her) of the woman helps in exposing the female cervix and provides more space to receive semen.
- Doggy-style Position: It is also a good position for getting pregnant in which man enters the woman from her behind which helps sperm to reach much near to the cervix thus it enhances the chance of conception.
- Side-by-side Position: Side by side position also exposes the female cervix to a great level to receive the male sperm.
Things to avoid to get Pregnant Fast
- Avoid involving in sex using some gravity-defying positions like sitting, standing and etc as such positions may hinder sperms to get their destination and they run out of the vagina.
- Do not overdo the sex habits as it may lead to the low quality or dead sperms secretion.
- Men should avoid wearing tight fit underwear as it greatly affects the sperm count and quality.
- Men should avoid eating a lot of soy foods as it decreases the sperm quality and count.
Confirm your pregnancy through the pregnancy test which uses some sticks and urine to confirm your pregnancy. When you missed your period, you can check your doubts for being pregnant through the pregnancy test. It is very accurate test which can be done at home. Always check for the expiration date of the pregnancy test kit to get effective result. Pregnancy test kit contains all the instructions of using it and how to confirm that pregnancy is positive or negative.
How to Get Pregnant after a Termination
Termination is a desired or planned way of removing baby from uterus in the first trimester, also called abortion. If you want to get pregnant after your past termination, it is good idea but you may feel some problems in getting pregnant again however it is not true that because of the termination you face such problems. Your earlier pregnancy confirms that you are ovulating well and can get pregnant again.
Straightforward termination do not affects your fertility level however opposite of this (such as incomplete termination) may affect to a great level as it enhances the chance of infection and scarring (pelvic inflammatory disease) in the uterus. Such problem causes blockage of fallopian tubes and scarring at the top of cervix which lead to absence of periods. However, such problems may be treated by the doctor through proper medications and surgical procedures.
- It is good to discuss your physician in detail about your condition and should go through all the external and internal examinations.
- Maintain your health through proper diet and exercises which support the proper functioning of your reproductive system and improve the chances of getting pregnant.
- Avoid bad habits (smoking, drinking, drug use, etc) and follow good habits and daily routines.
- Give yourself some time to get recover completely as planning pregnancy soon may lead to some permanent problems.
- Take recommended vitamins and iron supplements by the doctor to recover your fertility level.
- Confirm your ovulation through the ovulation kit to get sure about your fertility.
- Take proper and adequate rest during night on daily basis for at least 6 to 8 hours.
- Avoid any type of tension, anxiety and depression and try to be happy always which would improve your chances of getting pregnant again.
How to Get Pregnant after a Miscarriage
Miscarriage is a spontaneous or unplanned expulsion of fetus which occurs naturally to any woman anytime. Feeling of conceiving a baby again raises lots of anxiety and confusion in the woman mind about her previous miscarriage. Getting pregnant after the miscarriage depends on the reason and loss of health of a woman. It is a natural loss of pregnancy during first trimester due to some chromosomal problems in baby or problems in mothers like uncontrolled diabetes, uterus or cervix disorder, etc.
Consult your doctor before planning your next pregnancy to get proper treatment and cure if there is any problem. You may be advised for blood test, chromosomal test, testing of tissues from miscarriage materials and etc. You may go through number of ultrasound, hysteroscopy, hysterosalpingography, sonohysterogram and other tests to recognise problems in uterus.
Give yourself some time to get recovered physically and mentally. Take your time to get pregnant according to plan to successfully deliver a baby after full term. Follow some healthy lifestyle before conception and all through the pregnancy to get healthy baby. Follow all the points mentioned above to get pregnant fast.
How to Get Pregnant being Overweight
Pregnancy of an overweight woman considered as the high risk pregnancy. An overweight woman has less chances of getting pregnant. Overweight woman has their body mass index (BMI) over 40 as compared to normal BMI rate from 18 to 25 and they suffer difficulty in getting pregnant. They suffer lots of problems in carrying their pregnancy such as anxiety, high blood pressure, diabetes and etc health disorders.
- It is good to lose some weight (till you get near to the normal weight) before planning your pregnancy. Weight loss enhances your chances of getting pregnant as it helps in improving your fertility level.
- Overweight woman may have irregular menstrual cycle so they may get problems in getting pregnant whenever they want. So, they need to reduce some weight before planning for pregnancy.
- If you are trying to get pregnant since six months without success, consult your gynaecologist or fertility specialist to solve the issue.
- You may go through the test like polycystic ovarian syndrome (high level of male hormone and abnormal insulin response) as overweight women may have problem with proper ovulation.
- Stay quiet and keep your mind relax as not every overweight woman have problem with pregnancy.
- Involve yourself in regular exercises to balance your body hormones and keep weight under watch. Go for brisk or slow walking, swimming, running, cycling or bike riding whatever you like in the morning.