Our kitchen is always full of variety of spices which is used by everyone to enhance the taste and look of the dishes. Some of the spices are turmeric, asefoetida, methi seeds, cardamom, black cardamom, black pepper, white pepper, cinnamon, cloves, coriander, ginger, garlic, cumin seeds and etc which have their own health benefits.
Some of the health benefits of the kitchen spices are mentioned below:
- They are rich in antioxidants which help to fight against the cancer and other diseases.
- They have ability to prevent from the brain problem like Alzheimer’s disease and bone problem like joint inflammations, arthritis and etc.
- They boost up the natural functioning of the body systems by preventing the damage of body organs.
- They help in good digestion and prevent from the respiratory disorders including cold, cough, bronchitis, asthma and etc.
- They provide relief to the women during painful and excessive menstruation, pregnancy and etc.
- They boost immune system, fertility level and body stamina.
- They prevent from simple problems like indigestion, stomach pain, bloating, sore throat, nausea, diarrhea, morning sickness among pregnant women and etc.
- They are rich in minerals and vitamins which increases the ability of the body to get prevented from many health problems.
- They have anti-inflammatory properties and prevent from the chronic diseases of heart, allergies and etc.
- They play great role the weight loss strategy and help in keeping the weight under control.
Following are the list of Spices, click on the link to know their benefits: