Benefits of Juice
Having juice, whether it is vegetable juice or fruit juice, on daily basis is much beneficial for the good health and maintenance of proper body functions. Juice is a fruits or vegetables liquid having all the nutrients in sufficient amount but fibers in less amount than whole fruits and vegetables. It can be commonly consumed as a beverage by adding some extra ingredients for more flavors.
Juices are rich in vitamins (like C, B, A, D, E, K), iron, folic acid, minerals (like potassium, phosphorus, calcium, selenium, magnesium, manganese), antioxidants, phytochemicals and other necessary nutrients. Juices are very energetic drink full of all the healthy ingredients which can fulfill body needs of the entire nutrients. Some of the points are mentioned below regarding role of juices towards good health:
- It has lots of digestive health benefits, improves the blood lipid profiles and lowers down the bad cholesterol level among people suffering from hypercholesterolemia.
- It boosts the immunity system and protects our body from many infections by preventing lots of bacteria, viruses and other disease causing microorganisms to enter our body.
- Juices are the healthy natural sources of the nutrients resolving various health issues in people.
- It reduces the risk of many cancers, protects from stroke, reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s disease and etc.
- Green juices are full of nutrition having plant based chlorophyll which helps in oxygenating whole body, improves blood circulation, boosts energy level, cleanses digestive system, liver, lungs, uterus and maintains weight.
- Juice helps smokers to fulfill their daily body need of vitamin C.
- It contains good level of magnesium mineral which is very essential for the calcium absorption and utilization in the body.
- Vitamin C found in the juices enhances the health of collagen in the body which is a protein required for the healthy skin and cartilage.
- It replenishes whole body and maintains the natural beauty of the skin. It also maintains the joints flexibility, hair health, prevents from the cataracts and age related macular degeneration.
- It reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases by lowering down the blood pressure, prevents from osteoporosis, memory loss, depression, PMS cramps and etc.
Following are the list of Vegetable juice and fruit juice, click on the link to know their benefits: