Fruits are naturally found everywhere on the earth in sufficient amount as a healthy gift from the God to the human fraternity to stay healthy whole life. They are delicious, healthful and beautiful too having rich amount of all the vitamins, minerals, folates, antioxidants, phytonutrients and other essential nutrients for the body required to fight with chronic health problems and maintain good health. Some of the points are mentioned below answering your question of “why it is very necessary to add fruits to your daily diet”:
- Healthy nutrients found in fruits prevent from the heart diseases, stroke, high blood pressure, high cholesterol level, vision loss, and cancer and etc health problems.
- Vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fibers and phytochemicals found in it promote good health and prevents from early ageing.
- Fruits are the powerhouse of all the healthy nutrients and energy having disease fighting capability.
- It reduces the risk of obesity, overweight and type-2 diabetes.
- Fruits are rich in potassium lower down the blood pressure and reduce the risk of kidney stones and bone loss.
- Fruits are rich source of dietary fibers thus reduces the risk of constipation and diverticulitis.
- It repairs the body tissues, induces better body growth, helps quick healing of wounds and makes teeth, gums, skin and hair very healthy.
- Folates found in it help making red blood cells and prevents from many blood related problems.
- They are rich in anti-oxidants and poly-phenolic flavonoids which protects from stress, depression, Alzheimer’s disease, colon cancers, free radicals, osteoporosis, age-related macular degeneration and other ageing related ailments and etc.
- It enhances the digestive system health by maintaining the regular bowel movements and relieving constipation.
- It enhances better school performance among kids and children by enhancing their body stamina, brain power and mind concentration level.
- It reduces the risk of birth defects among infants if eaten by the pregnant women.
- It prevents from the hair loss, bone loss, skin problems and other immune system problems.
Benefits of Summer Fruits
This article would help you all to really identify your answer for the question “How summer fruits aid lots of benefits to the health”.
Varieties of healthy summer fruits are easily available at affordable prices in the nearby market areas. They can be eaten in variety of ways such as summer fruit recipes, beverages, juices, soup, salad, ice-cream, whole fruit and etc. Summer fruits are very healthy as they have more water content, vitamins, antioxidants, phyto-chemicals, minerals and dietary fibers which keep body moisturized and healthy during whole hot summer season.
Answering points clarifying the above questing are mentioned below:
- Summer fruits have 80% to 90% of the water content providing skin a healthy, radiant, glowing and moisturized look.
- They are rich in beta carotene, vitamin C and antioxidants which provide body required amount of vitamin A, disease fighting ability and prevents from ageing.
- As they are rich in water and fibers, they help in relieving constipation and other digestive issues.
- They also aid in weight loss strategy, metabolism and digestion improvement.
- They help in maintaining normal hemoglobin level during anemia, remove fatigue and reduce high cholesterol level.
- They hydrate the body very well when the sun rays become at its highest peak during whole summer season.
- They have natural sugars which do not harm the body and enhance body stamina.
- They have ability to reduce the risk of many health issues like anemia, skin diseases, cancer, fevers, urinary tract infections, headache, earache, heart problems, indigestion, constipation and many more.
- Vitamin C, antioxidants, beta carotene, phytochemicals and anthocyanins found in the summer fruits help in eliminating harmful free radicals from the body and reduce the risk of early ageing.
- Some of the summer fruits have ellagic acid which has ability to inhibit carcinogenic cells growth in the body.
- They enhance blood flow to the whole body, lower down the blood pressure and helpful in preventing from the erectile dysfunctions and peripheral vascular diseases.
- They have anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties provide relief from the burns, arthritis, muscle strains and enhance early wound healing.
- They are the natural home remedy and prevent from the variety of gastrointestinal problems like indigestion, flatulence, bloating, nausea, diarrhea and etc.
- They boost the brainpower and prevent from the age-related memory loss and Alzheimer’s disease.
Benefits of Winter Fruits
This article would help you all to find the simple answer of the question “Why it is very necessary to eat fruits during winter season as well”.
Winter fruits are fruits having amazing benefits for the health and easily available in affordable prices in the market to which everyone can have access. Wide variety of winter fruits can be saved for more weeks in the winter season as they become of high quality. They loaded with the high level of vitamin C which helps people to have ability to fight against the common health issues of the winter like cold, cough and flu. Winter fruits plays very great role by boosting the body immune level of the person.
Some of the points are mentioned below clarifying answer of the above question:
- Winter fruits are overloaded with the antioxidants, vitamin C and anthocyanins which enhances the immunity level, makes skin healthy, soft and supple and prevents from variety of winter season infections.
- They are rich sources of the iron, phytonutrients, polyphenols and high dietary fibers which help in fighting with cardiovascular diseases.
- They helps in managing the hemoglobin level in the body among anemic patients, protects their body from free radicals damage and other side effects of low hemoglobin.
- They can be eaten as a salad, soup, juice, whole fruit or by another means and amazingly all form of them provides same health benefits.
- Winter fruits are very good for the heart, kidney, liver, stomach, brain and other important organs as they maintain the functioning and prevents from illnesses.
- They are rich source of the B group vitamins, vitamin A and essential minerals like potassium, calcium, magnesium and etc which have their own benefits.
- Potassium rich winter fruits help in maintaining the normal blood pressure during winter and prevents from the high blood pressure.
- They help our body in the detoxification, cells regeneration and body cleansing.
- They become low in calories, low in fat, high in vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants and etc which are required by the body for optimum health.
- They contain both soluble (reduce high cholesterol level) and insoluble dietary fibers (help in digestive system).They also prevent from the stress, piles and bowel cancer.
- They prevent from the early ageing by rejuvenating our body cells, tissues and organs by offering proper amount of the essential nutrients.
- Winter fruits are also rich source of vitamin K which prevents from the blood clotting and thus stroke and heart diseases.
Following are the list of Fruits, click on the link to know their benefits: