Shahnaz Husain, a female entrepreneur of the herbal cosmetics, is serving as a CEO of the Shahnaz Herbals Inc which involve particularly in making the skin care products. She has been honored with the Padma Shri by the Government of India for her great success as a “World’s Greatest Woman Entrepreneur”.
Shahnaz Husain Facts:
Name: Shahnaz Husain
Position: CEO of Shahnaz Herbals Inc
Daughter: Nelofar Currimbhoy
Father: N.U. Beg (Chief Justice)
Husband: R K Puri
Son: Sameer Hussain
- Padma Shri award in 2006 by the Government of India (President Dr. Abdul Kalam).
- Success Magazine’s “World’s Greatest Woman Entrepreneur” award in 1996.
- International awards for Quality Excellence and Outstanding Woman Entrepreneur in the year 2002 by the Global Quality Management in the London.
- The 2000 Millennium Medal of Honour.
- The Arch of Europe Gold Star Award for the Quality.
- Golden America Award including Indian Government Awards for the Export Excellence.
- Udgoy Rattan Award in 1984 for Export Excellence.