Egg Face Mask
Skin is the major part of our body and plays a great role in increasing the beauty. We need to maintain the health and beauty of our skin by taking proper care and diet in timely manner. Skin covers our whole body and gives it a nice look but it is always under attack of weather, environmental changes, pollution, dust, sun exposure, etc whole day and night, so we need to give it a special care in order to look youthful for long time. Lack of proper care makes skin grows older, it gives us old look in early age. Our skin is more prone to the aging and if we don’t care, it shows various signs of aging like wrinkles, dead skin cells, dull look, skin tanning, etc. In order to get a healthy, glowing and youthful skin, we need to be attentive all the time.
Use Egg Face Mask at home to get Toned and Tight Facial Skin Naturally
For many years I was searching for a solution to my skin health as I have a sensitive skin and almost nothing suits to my skin. Now, I am very happy that I have found an effective solution for my sensitive skin. Now, my skin looks very natural, healthy, tight, smooth, soft and stunning. The solution is egg white; yes friends, egg white is an excellent solution for toning and tightening the facial and neck skin. So, I have got a perfect solution for me to look fresh, youthful and stunning all time.
Use Egg Face Mask to get relief from Acne and Pimples
It is a best home remedy for those who have oily and greasy skin as it helps to shrink large skin pores on the face and provides the look of normal skin by removing excess sebum. It also provides the skin a firmer and even look. By removing excess sebum, it prevents our facial skin from bacterial infection and thus prevents from acne and pimples. Egg white also contains an enzyme called as ‘lysozyme’ which removes acne-causing bacteria.
Give your Facial Skin Natural Nourishment
Applying egg white on face as a face mask provides required nourishment to the skin and gives a healthier and shinier look by removing the damaged and dead skins cells from upper layer. You must use this remedy if you are searching for a natural solution to your acne, fine lines, wrinkles, dry, and dull skin. This is very effective in treating the number of skin problems as it is full of proteins required to improve the skin tone and elasticity without any side effect.
Following are the egg contents which provide nourishment to the skin such as:
- Protein found in it helps to maintain skin elasticity and promote growth.
- Riboflavin helps to eliminate toxin and free radicals thus prevents from fine lines and wrinkles.
- Magnesium found in it makes skin youthful and radiant thus delays aging process.
- Potassium found in it hydrates and moisturizes the skin.
- Collagen found in it reduces wrinkles formation and fine lines.
How to Apply Egg White Mask
Take a raw egg and separate egg white from yolk to apply it as a face mask. Mix egg white to make it frothy foam and spread all over the face and neck skin and let it dry. Once the face mask is dried wash it away with normal water and get softer, toned and shinier skin. It is quite odd to think that how an egg can be simply beneficial for the skin, but it is true as it gives positive results because of having vital skin care ingredients such as collagen and protein. It helps to fight and cure common skin problems like skin inflammation, acne, pimples, fine lines, wrinkles, dullness, dryness, etc. Its collagen content helps to maintain the skin elasticity by reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
Benefits of Egg Face Mask
Following are some benefits of applying the egg face mask regularly:
- It improves the skin tone and tightens the skin on regular application.
- It helps to close the open pores, firm follicles, treat acne and pimples.
- It also provides relief from the puffy eyes.
- It provides even skin tone and lightens the skin color by diminishing the dark spots.
- It provides fresh look to the face by hydrating and moisturizing the skin.
Prepare your own Egg Face Pack according to the Skin Type
Following are some tips to prepare egg face mask according to the skin type:
- For oily skin: Make a pack by mixing egg white and oatmeal and apply this pack on face and neck.
- For dry skin: make a pack by mixing egg yolk, lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil to apply on face and neck. Regular application of it improves the skin texture.
- Applying pack of mixture of egg white, honey, rosewater gives smooth complexion, reduces tanning and improves skin tone.
Side Effects of Egg White Mask
You need to take extra care of your sensitive skin as its vitamin A content may cause breakouts and increase sensitivity level. Thus, if you have a sensitive skin, you need to contact a skin medical professional or dermatologist to get an advice whether you should use egg white on face or not. Raw egg contains salmonella which may spread bacteria on the skin and cause food poisoning. It may also cause skin irritation if used with pure lemon juice.